Common Department of Transportation / Court Links

Procedural Guidance vs. Legal Advice

The court will try to provide procedural guidance on request; however, neither Judge Hebl or his clerk will give legal advice to anyone. The clerk cannot do so because he / she is not a lawyer. The judge will not do so because he is neutral.

Operating While Intoxicated Information & Forms

Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) laws in Wisconsin have undergone significant changes in recent years. If you have been charged with or found guilty of an OWI, please utilize the following information and forms.

Additional information can be found on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website.