- Vision, Mission, and Core Values
- Crime Data Link
- Crime Prevention
- Crime Victim Resources
- District Map
- Media Releases
- November 24, 2014 - Kelley's Mobil Mart Robbery - UPDATE
- November 20, 2014 - "Black Friday" Safety and Crime Prevention Tips
- November 20, 2014 - 2014 Winter Awareness
- November 13, 2014 - Shop with a Cop
- November 04, 2014 - Highway 151 Traffic Crash
- November 03, 2014 - Sun Prairie Reward - Damage to Property
- October 21, 2014 - Trick-or-Treating Hours
- Black and Latino Youth Academies
- September 3, 2014 - Attempt to Identify Suspects and Vehicle
- September 1, 2014 - School Bus - No Passing Signs
- Annual Report
- Vacation Notification
- Contact Us
- Helpful Websites
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the Sun Prairie Police Department Offer Fingerprinting?
- How Do I Know if the City Has Declared a Snow Emergency?
- How Do I Obtain a Dog License?
- How Do I Obtain a Police Report or an Accident Report?
- How Do I Obtain an Alarm Permit?
- How Do I Schedule a Tour of the Police Department?
- How Do I Obtain a Bike License?
- Does the Sun Prairie Police Department Install Car Seats?
- How Do I Report a Problem?
- How Do I Report an Accident?
- How Do I Schedule a Ride Along?
- Does Sun Prairie Have Any Parking Restrictions?
- How Do I Pay a Citation or Parking Ticket?
- Can I Renew My License Plate Stickers at the Sun Prairie Police Department?
- Does the Sun Prairie Police Department Provide Gun Locks?
- Didn't Find the Answer to your Question?
The City of Sun Prairie has added another way to update residents on current news within our community.
Twice per month, the City distributes an email newsletter called the Clock Tower Express to residents who are signed up to receive it.
You can sign-up for the Clock Tower Express through this link.
City of Sun Prairie
300 E. Main St., Sun Prairie, Wisconsin 53590
General Information: 608.837.2511
City Administrator's Office: 608.825.1193