Family Aquatic Center Rules & General Information
The successful operation of this facility will require the best efforts of our qualified staff and the full cooperation of all patrons. We have attempted to arrive at fair operating policies for our facility. Please review these and share with other family members before using the Family Aquatic Center.
- Patrons under 12 months of age will be admitted free. All other patrons including nonswimmers will be admitted by season pass or daily admission fees. This includes the use of the playground and other areas of the facility.
- Patrons under 10 years of age must be accompanied by someone 16 years of age or older.
- Parents will be allowed in the pool (on grass or behind yellow line) to watch swim lessons.
- A patron may leave and re-enter the facility a second time in the same open swim session without paying a 2nd fee. They must get stamped prior to leaving the facility.
- Patrons must be a minimum of 48 inches in height to use the water slide - as tall as the line on the cardinal by the water slide steps.
- To use the drop slide, patrons must be able to pass a swim test – if required by a lifeguard.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other mind-altering substances may not use the facility.
- Smoking and other tobacco products will not be allowed inside the Family Aquatic Center.
- Carry-in coolers or carry-in food are not allowed inside the facility.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited.
- No food or drink will be allowed outside the fenced concession area.
- Radios, boom boxes or other electronic devices are not allowed. Personal electronic devices such as an IPOD or MP3 player are permissible so long as they used with earphones, headphones, etc., and not audible to others.
- Cut-off shorts, jean shorts and street clothes will not be allowed in the pool water.
- Snug fitting swim suits must be worn over swim diapers in the pool. Swim diapers are sold at the front counter. No regular disposable diapers are allowed. Any person not completely toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. No exceptions.
- Water wings, life preservers, flotation swim suits and other pool toys or flotation devices are not allowed in the pool except on designated evenings: Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. Subject to change based on high attendance.
- Baby changing stations are available inside the bathhouse. Per State law, there is no diaper changing on deck. Please change all diapers in the bathhouse.
- Portable lawn chairs may be brought in and used in areas designated for these chairs, in addition to the lawn chairs provided by the Family Aquatic Center.
- Coin operated lockers will be available in the bathhouse and on the pool deck. Patrons may use these or may take clothing into the pool deck area. Patrons are responsible for their own belongings and are strongly encouraged to use the coin operated lockers.
- On low attendance sessions, sections of the pool may be closed off and / or the facility may close early. No refunds.
- When any patron uses the sand playground and / or sand volleyball areas, they will be required to wash all sand off at the sand shower area before re-entering the pool.
- Volleyballs and basketballs will be available at the Lifeguard Office in the bathhouse for use in the basketball and volleyball areas. They may be checked out on an "exchange" system.
- Showers are required to be taken before entering the pool for open swim, swim team or swim lessons.
- No running on the pool deck or in the bathhouse.
- All season pass patches must be securely sewn on to the swimsuit in order for them to be valid. Pinned, Velcro or taping on patches will not be accepted. A $10 replacement fee will be charged in the event a patch or card is lost and needs to be replaced.
- Per state law, the use of cell phones inside the locker rooms is prohibited, except in an emergency.
If there are not 50 patrons in the facility 90 minutes after opening, the Family Aquatic Center will be closed for the remainder of the swim session. During the evening sessions, if there are not 40 patrons within 1 hour of opening, the FAC will be closed until the next open swim session. No Refunds. Rain checks will be issued to nonseason pass holders upon request.